Corners-first Rubik's cube solution methods for beginners to experts, including Waterman and Ortega method.
- Beginner's Method
- Uses minimum number of simple move sequences to remember.
- Optimized Beginner's Method
- Suitable to speed up the simple method with minimum additional effort and possibility to gradually extend to an expert method.
- Ortega's Method
- Optimized to the reasonable number of sequences, quick recognition, and turn efficiency.
- Waterman's Method
- One of the most complex and optimized methods, many sequences to learn.
Additional Method Resources
- 2.5-Look Method for Solving Last 6 Edges
- An advanced method to solve last 6 edges (Redge-Ledge-Midges) in less than 3 looks (2 looks if mastered).
- Rubik's Cube Software
- Various cube-related programs from my workshop.
- 3D Designs from Rubik's Cubes
- Unique three-dimensional designs by Hana Bizek built from regular Rubik's cubes.
- Software Apprentice Journey
- A blog of mine discussing my views on software development, software craftsmanship, and software engineering.
- Personal Drawings
- Some drawings of mine, completely unrelated to the Cube.
- Quick Cube-Related Links
- Some interesting and useful cube-related links to other web pages.
- How to solve a Rubik's Cube
- Official Rubik's Cube Website Solution Centre.